Refrigerator Art

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On Tuesday mornings Cayman attends Playgroup, an Early Intervention program for children from the age of 18 months up to 3 years old.

Stories are read...

Toys are played with...

Fish in the tank are viewed...

Snacks are eaten...

Crafts are made...

Music is heard...

Here is some of Cayman's artwork she has made at Playgroup. I hang them with pride on the front of our refrigerator.

Apple


Pumpkin sprinkled with Nutmeg


Footprints turned into ghosts

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

The ghosts are adorable!! I love them! We'll have to do some of those at our house...!

Jennifer said...

Ooo, the ghosts are SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

How sweet! :D

Grandma Cindy said...

I bet she made THE CUTEST ghosts of all!!!! Are they "stinky" ghosts?

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Does Mom get to stay or do you get a break? ;)

Katie said...

LOVE the toes!!!!!

Katie said...

We don't have a playgroup for our early intervention. Now I am REALLY jealous!

Lisa Christine said...

Elisabeth always misses out on our early intervention playgroup because it conflicts with the time that I have to pick up Alexandra from school. :(

But I am so glad that Cayman gets to go! Those little ghost feet are adorable! People are so clever! I never would have thought of that.

Also, don't you just love decorating the fridge with art? Just yesterday I pulled a little owl out of Alexandra's backpack that she had made at school and hung it with pride on the front of the refridgerator. What I always dreamed of :)

Diane said...

Love the art work and especially the ghosts.

Every project Tyler comes home with I have to display on the fridge until another comes along to take its place and then it gets placed into his binder which is called "Tyler's Mark on Life".

He is quickly filling the binder because I can't part with any little project he does. Even if it is a coloring with only 1 or 2 marks on it.

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

Jack loves his Early Intervention playgroup, but those ghosts are way cooler than what we have done!!

So cute.

Amy J. said...

Have I told you how much I enjoy your blog? You are so creative in your posting. The move it move it music was perfect for little Cayman strutting her stuff. :)

I know everyone else has said this, but those ghost feet are sooo dang cute!

Nate & Amy said...

Those are priceless!!!

Kristen said...

Tiffany,

I get to stay during Playgroup. It's a lot of fun. I enjoy watching Cayman play and interact with the other children. I am glad I get to stay.

Josephine said...

I'm actually very jealous of this whole early intervention playgroup thing....that was never offered to us...it was only when Avery started preschool that we started having any interaction with other developmentally delayed children.