video, therapy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here's a video of Cayman 'working her stuff' at therapy this week.


8 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Oh that brings back memories!! The hours we spent with Olivia on her knees trying to get her to crawl!! And reach! And sit up!!! She'll do it, I can tell...very soon! She's so cute.

BTW, I totally thought that was you for a minute in the pink shirt and I was like "Kristen didn't tell us she was pregnant!!" and then I realized that you were holding the camera...funny!!

Stephanie said...

oh yes the memories. It may look easy but Cayman is working hard.
Those therapists really know their stuff and those little muscles are getting a big time work out. Cayman seems to endure the treatment well.

Diane said...

She amazes me each and every day!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Am I mistaken, or is her hair in a little ponytail during the first segment of the movie. So cute!

Question: do the therapists ever come to your house? Or do you go to their center? Also, I was wondering how many times a week Cayman has therapy now?

She is doing great. As usual, my reaction after watching the video was 'wow'!

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Yep, that's a little ponytail you see in Cayman's hair! I think that pony gave her strength that day. She set her best record time in sitting. Approximately 2 minutes!

We always go to the center for the therapy appointments. The therapy sessions are twice a week, for an hour.

The Physical Therapist works with Cayman for the whole hour. The first 1/2 hour the Occupational Therapist works with her too, and then the Speech Therapist comes in during the last 1/2 hour.

Then starting next Tuesday, when she turns 18 months old, she will join play group with the other kids, for more activities. And that is a 2 hour session.

I'm not sure how well she will handle the three sessions in one week. I figured we'll give it a try and go from there.

The James Family said...

Cayman is doing so good!! She never stops amazing me! She is so cute with her little pony tail. When I was watching the video Keegan came up to the computer and said "CAYMAN" - so I know he remembers her!! I can't wait until Triniti is older - I hope they have the same friendship that you and I do... They can even do all the stupid things that we did when we were younger... :) We just have to move closer to each other! :)

Katie said...

Was JUST there today..working Lilah hard!

She's doing so good.

A miracle everyday!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh my gosh! She is working so hard. She looks wonderful!! I love her signing "more" - that is the one sign we try to do over and over and over but Audrey hasn't figured it out yet. She definitely knows the word, but she doesn't know how to show it.
Cayman is doing a great job - you're a proud Momma, I can tell!