video, "If You're Happy and You Know It..."

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today's video is Cayman performing to the song "If You're Happy and You Know It".

Posting a video of me singing for all to hear is something I thought I would never do but here it goes anyways...

18 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Just like the Mastercard ad...Priceless.

Debbie said...

Love the "stomp your feet" part. She is so sweet!

And, your singing wasn't that bad!

Uncle Tyson said...

Good post Grandma S!!!

Cute outfit for Cayman - $10
Toy for Cayman - $8
Duct tape to make sure Kris doesn't sing anymore - $7
Watching Cayman be cute - Priceless

Theres somethings in life money cant buy, for almost everything else, theres duct tape

Molly said...

The two of you are adorable!

Diane said...

Very adorable and very cute outfit.

By the way Kristen, don't listen to Tyson (no duct tape is needed), your singing is great and Cayman thinks so too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Michelle said...

Aw, that was wodnerful. And one of the best parts about being a Mommy is that our little ones believe that we are the best singers, poets, snugglers and everything else in the world!

Carey said...

She just loves to stomp those little feet!! And yes, I did read about the litter box! Poor Jon HAHA :)

Aunt Sam said...

HAHAHA! Tyson, i'd like to hear you sing....you might need the duct tape more than kris! :)

Stephanie said...

I will be smiling all day after that cute video brightened my life.

Katie said...

CAYMAN!!!!!!!

you've come a LONG way baby!

Kristen,
I know you are proud!!!!!!!!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

So very cute!!! I think your voice is fine! Don't listen to Tyson :)

Lisa Christine said...

Wow oh wow! Everyday she has me simply amazed!! Wow!

She is sure seeming more like a toddler these days and less like a baby!

Josephine said...

My favourite is the foot stomping - ADORABLE!!! I also love her laugh :) What a gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

That is too much cuteness in one video!! And look how great she is sitting up!!!

Unknown said...

Kristen,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching Cayman's videos.... this one was priceless. I look everyday for your daily blog...it makes my day! Cayman has come so far... I just can't believe it...oh yes I can...she has the most amazing Mom and Dad there is!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Your singing was fine!

She is so cute and did a fab job!

Renee' said...

Cayman did a really good job. I so loved her laugh in the middle of the song. What a blessing from God you have there.

Sherri said...

You BOTH are cute! She is such a little smartie!!!