video, nap time

Friday, September 4, 2009

Today's video doesn't contain any new fancy milestones Cayman has achieved. I just think it is a really cute video, that's all.

The parts that are my favorite are:

Cayman's little grunts...

the way she slaps the bed with her hand...

and peeking through the crib railings...



The cool little light therapy box Cayman has is made by Homedics that Daddy found on Ebay for her.

The first time we saw this light box was during one of Cayman's hospital stays.

All the crib mobiles were being occupied at the time and we thought Cayman might be bored just laying in bed. So the hospital volunteer brought to her room a light box that looked just like this one for Cayman to play with. Which was way cooler than any mobile!

I'm not sure who had more fun playing with the light box, her parents or Cayman herself.

I just love it when Cayman pushes up her head as far as she can to get a peek out into her room.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!


I have been looking for something like that for 9 months.

My heart is RACING!!!!!!

I don't care the cost...I am ordering it for Lilah!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO....I have been DYING for something like this!!!!

YEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE...HOPE...for LILAH!

Thanks Cayman...we just ADORE you...AND your AMAZING MOMMY!

Jill S. said...

I have sure been enjoying the videos you have put up each day...she sure is a cutey pie!

Diane said...

I love the light box, very calming. Does it play music too? I also ove how she peeks out.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kristen said...

Diane,

The music you can hear playing in the video is from the light box. Not all of Homedics light boxes play music but some do. They have a couple different tunes on there, all very calming.

Amy J. said...

That light box is super cool! I am thinking it looks much better than Branson's crowded bed! He has his favorite (huge) tractor and his monkey and the latest hotwheels car every time he goes down. :)

I am with you...I love the sounds that little toddlers make. Don't you just love every new experience and milestone! And these kids are just so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Keep these videos coming...she makes me smile.

Sara said...

Oh thats just too sweet! SHe is just growing soo much! She is long and slender just like Kadyn. Soo adorable!

Sue said...

Espcially loved the last picture of her 'peeking' out of the crib...could have been any of my 4 girls....we have pictures just like that!

Lisa Christine said...

I am so glad that you posted about that light box! That's just the thing that Elisabeth needs :) in fact, I think that would make the perfect birthday present for her. I'm off to hunt one down online!

Sherri said...

Thank you for posting this. It is too sweet :) Makes me feel like I know her in real life!