video, koosh ball

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cayman seems to be over her tactile defensiveness. Most of her sensory aversions have been with her hands. She did not like to touch anything unfamiliar, temperature or texture different than what she already knew.

She is now open and willing to explore new things. And she's having a blast while doing it.



......................................................

***Cayman set a new P.R. (Personal Record) in sitting at therapy today. Approx. 2 minutes.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Can I have her????

Stephanie said...

Adorable :-)

Diane said...

So cute. Tyler loves his koosh ball, we have several. He especially loves the ones that have another ball inside of them that lights up when you shake it.

Diane, Tyler' mom

Aunt Sam said...

YAY!! i have been wanting to see this video!! She is so cute! I love her laugh!!

Jill S. said...

I love that laugh. It is the cutest ever!

Lisa Christine said...

Ah, the pink koosh ball. We go through many a koosh ball in this house. We buy them for Elisabeth (who enjoys an occasional touch, but not to the extent of Cayman) but Alexandra and Lorelai usually get a little too rough with them and they pop and get flat....and then I find myself buying a replacement...over and over and over again....

By the way, her laugh is just contagious! Love it!

Katie said...

She is one LOVED and loveable girl. Boy oh boy do I get inspiration from you two!

I, like Lisa, have older kids who destroy mine. Sibling rivalry b/w Sammie, Alex, and Eli shows best with the koosh!

*Monica said...

Jack loves the same dang ball and the same dang siblings flatten his!

We should have a flat koosh support group.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so cute:)

bridget said...

Love this. Her smile and laugh are so contagious that I had to watch it twice. Thanks for making my night!