That Face...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

absorbed

focused

determined

a little silly

Where have I seen that look before?

*

*

*

*

{Daddy's face while playing video games}

33 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

love this post. How on earth did you capture them with the same determined look?

Unknown said...

I've thought for a while now that the two of them are spitting images of each other!

Anonymous said...

So cute.

I just read your post about your friend Valerie and her family. I am devastated for them. I will pray.

Grandma S said...

Too cute!

Diane said...

So cute! I say very determined look.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Angela said...

All I can say is...

LOL

and...

Good Luck!

Sherri said...

HA!!! That is great :)

Lisa Christine said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

That is so funny! Like father, like daughter, right?

By the way, it just makes me smile to see Cayman sitting there with her hand on that orange button. Elisabeth does that all day long. She LOVES that orange button.

In fact, yesterday she fell asleep with her hand on the orange button yesterday. I took pictures. (it will probably be posted about tomorrow)

Lisa Christine said...

ha! I'm laughing again because right after leaving you a comment, I saw that you left me a comment. How fun to know that we are both checking eachother's blog at the same exact time....from all the way across the country :)

Lisa Christine said...

OK, now I actually read the comment you left me, and I must say.....what a wonderful mother you have!

Lisa Christine said...

now I will stop harrassing your comment section :)

Lisa Christine said...

maybe

he he....

Kristen said...

Lisa,

You crack me up!

JennyMac said...

ADORABLE! Like Daddy, like baby. :)

Carrie said...

I love it! They look exactly alike!

Melanie said...

That's adorably funny!!

Does Cayman also get her curls from her daddy?

Kristen said...

Melanie,

Yep, the curls comes from Daddy too. He had curly hair when he was Cayman's age.

Unknown said...

hehehehehe... That is SO sweet! :)

Josephine said...

Hahaha! The things they inherit from their Daddies....! Love it!

Cayman's Daddy said...

I didn't know everyone thought i was so cute....

Carla said...

First, thank you for the awesome pic of Cayman sitting up & playing with a toy- I have to get one!!!!Second, Thank you for the belly laugh, I needed it. Your family is adorable & I see them having gaming tournaments when Cayman is older! so cute:)

Shannon said...

That's AWESOME! Great post, great pictures. :)

Jill S. said...

Very funny!! How true; like daddy, like daughter! How cute

Katie said...

THAT is too funny!

Where did you get that toy for Cayman?

I would LOVE to see is Lilah can "see" herself, lights from the window, anything!!

Kristen said...

Katie,

The toy is Fisher Price Sing Along Stage. It was a gift from Cayman's Great Aunt Linda. I'm not sure where she purchased it, but I've heard others have found it at Walmart.

Beth said...

LOL!!! That is fabulous!

*Monica said...

that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Grandma Cindy said...

Too funny!!! Sorry Mike but Cayman's cuter!!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh... and of course Adorable!

Debbie said...

So funny! Like father, like daughter is true in this case!

Amy J. said...

Holy cow that is a crack up! Spittin' image if you ask me! Great Post.

Jennifer said...

Hahahaha! This is fantastic! Love it!