Botanical Gardens

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Walking...

Posing...

Capturing...

Enjoying...
















Happy 09.09.09 today!

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day out at the Botanical Gardens!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures!

Grandma S said...

Madison looks so big--where has the time gone! And Cayman...adorable, as always.

Sherri said...

Cayman looks so stylish! You should just save these photos and use them for her senior photos:)

Angela said...

Ack! When did they grow up so much?! I've missed too many kisses and snuggles. Luckily I can remedy that soon :D

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! Did you see mine that were from the same spots?? It was a while ago that i posted them...it's such a wonderful place to go and take pics!

Diane said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

Now I wanna go to the bontanical gardens!

Katie said...

GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTT shots!!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh wow. Kristen, what lovely photographs. And such lovely scenery :) Your little sister, what a beauty! (and Cayman too, of course!)

Stryker Local Schools said...

Kristen,

The pictures are definitely "professional" quality! I love Cayman's and Madison's expressions! What a great way to enjoy a day!

Amy J. said...

Oh my goodness...I go away for a few days and look at all the fun I have missed!

First off, your botanical garden photos are amazing. Cayman is quite the little model.

I absolutely love how you announced her 18 months! I might have to snag that idea...so dang cute.


Love love love the photo of Cayman waving to Grandpa and what you did to it...perfect. Really you are getting soooo good!

Ummmmm don't tell Cayman or her Daddy...but I was a BYU cheerleader wayyyyyy back when and so we would have been on opposite sides of the field at the game! :)

Jill S. said...

Beautiful pictures!! And I love them and love how you changed up your header. Love them! Love them! your photography skills are awesome!

Jennifer said...

Look at all of Cayman's hair! She's looking like such a big girl in these pictures.