Cheering on the Buckeyes

Monday, September 28, 2009

On Saturday, The Ohio State Buckeyes played Illinois at their home stadium, The Horseshoe. And we got to attend the game!!

The week preceding the game we had been watching the forecast and hoping for great weather. But we did not get what we hope for.

It was a gray and dreary day!

Cayman and I ducked inside for shelter while it down poured. Thankfully there were spurts when the rain let up and we were able to enjoy the game from our fantastic seats!

So the weather was drab...

So we got a little wet...

but the Buckeyes won...

and we came home with amazing memories!!

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

What wonderful memories! I'm glad all of that rain did not dampen your spirits. I love the picture on the scoreboard. Can you send it to me?

Carey said...

UGH I miss Cbus so much!!! It looks like despite the rain, you still had a fabulous time! :) And I love when Cayman does "touchdown"!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the family pic with the scoreboard in the back!!1 But theres lots of good ones!!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! O-H...I-O! It looks like it was the perfect day even with the rain!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Kris, you did such a good job with this!!! Hopefully you got at least a little sleep last night!

Jill S. said...

That was good Kristen! I liked all of your pictures! What a nice way to put them all in one post! And how fun to be on the scoreboard; and amazing you got the picture! Glad you had a good time!

Diane said...

That was a great video and such great memories for all of you. Too bad it rained but it doesn't look like that dampened your spirits.

Diane, Tyler's mom

David said...

i would love to go to a game at the horseshoe!

Katie said...

Glad y'all had fun. Video is so cute. I just LOVE movie maker. I use to make movies all the time....you've inspired me to do it again.
Guess what...i was born in MI...I have a tad bit of Wolverine in me...Go Blue! hehe....more of a UGA fan though so really GO DAWGS!

But...I make some yummy buckeyes!!

So glad you guys had fun!

The James Family said...

This was hard to watch... :) But Cayman made it worthwhile! Great video and awesome pictures!! I'm so glad that you guys had a good time... even if it was at Ohio State... Go BLUE!! :)

My name is Sarah said...

OMG this is so cute:) I can't believe you got on the scoreboard!! So cool. I love your little rain poncho.

Lisa Christine said...

You do such a great job putting those videos together. What a wonderful way to show all the pictures....with out uploading one hundred or so pictures onto blogger :)

Sorry about the rain....but glad you had fun anyways!

Unknown said...

Kristen,

What a fun day... I'm glad Ohio won (except if they play LSU!!)...

You are amazing at putting these video stories together...

Mary

*Monica said...

That made me wanna like football!

Molly said...

SO CUTE! I was decked out like that for my first Columbia University football game. Rocked the little blue socks with Cs on them, a letter sweater, etc. Clearly Cayman is destined to be a football fan. She's too cute for words!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Words truly cannot express what John and I felt when we watched this video knowing we had a tiny part in making it happen. Hopefully this is just the beginning of many years of memories in the making and we will wish for sunshine next year. Thank you for acknowledging us in the video, not necesssary but much appreciated. Go Bucks!!