Cayman's Curls

Thursday, September 17, 2009

For the past week our household has been hit by the awful seasonal head cold. It started with Cayman, then was passed onto me, and now Daddy has joined us in the misery.

I feel like my head is in the clouds...I can't think...all I want to do is sleep.

I have lost all creative spark to blog. So I almost left you all high and dry this morning, with no daily post. But as I searched back through my picture files I found this photo of Cayman's curls I took a few weeks ago. And since I know how much everyone adores Cayman's curls, in fact, right now, it is in the lead of what she gets the most compliments on...I thought I would share this photo of her beautiful locks with you.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

Love the curls! I pay BIG bucks for curls like that. She's one lucky girl. Although, as she gets older, she may not feel so lucky. Seems like those with straight hair want curl. Those with curls want it straight. Are we ever satisfied??!!!

Molly said...

Feel better!!! Hope she keeps those curls forever, so gorgeous!

Diane said...

Thanks for the daily post even if you didn't feel up to it. I love the curls. I hope you all start feeling better and hope Cayman takes lots of naps today so you can too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sue said...

Hope you get to feeling better....when we saw you the other day, you looked great...but as we know, looks can be deceiving...take Lib for example!!! I am so jealous of Cayman's curls....my 4 were baldies until about 2 years old!! Today your 'job' is....zzzzzzzz!!

Beth said...

Cute Cute!!!!! It was so hard to cut off Brooklyn's curls...I so hope they come back when we grow her hair out!

Katie said...

Love em!

Hope you feel better!

The McCurry Project said...

I hope you feel better soon...

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! It's hard when Mommy is sick but the little one is still full of energy! And what beautiful curls!

Michelle said...

oops -hit enter and it made my comment anonymous!

Grandma Cindy said...

She's just adorable & cute from every angle!!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Somehow your headcold traveled across the US and got me. Ugghhh.

Cayman's curls on the other hand, so beautiful.

Lisa Christine said...

I tried sending you an email, but it wouldn't send because I have been having email issues for the past 2 days.

Anyhow, I'd love to help with the pictures. I am busy all day today, but I can give you a call tomorrow :)