Caught in the Act

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My blogging friend and another fellow Hydro mom, Josephine, was curious about how Cayman gets her pants off.

So I set up the camera, and caught her in the act.



Thankfully, Cayman has been leaving her diaper on.

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

She is one smart little cookie. Now if she can teach her self how to dress herself. You can sleep in a little longer ;) She is such a sweetie pie too!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma S said...

I was laughing so hard watching this that Grandpa had to come in to see what was so funny. Such determination she has!

I think she may join the circus as a contortionist when she's older.

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Good job Cayman...I wish I was that flexible! :)

Josephine said...

Wow! That's flexibility!!! That's how I take off my pants too........ :P Haha!! Thanks for catching her in the act so the mystery could be solved :)

Unknown said...

hehehehe....She cracks me up! She is so smart! :D

Beth said...

Oh my gosh - I love it!! She is one smart (not to mention adorable) little girl!!!!!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh that was quite a show Cayman. You are one smart and adorable little girl.

Aunt Sam said...

She's havin a lil trouble gettin her pants off the other leg! haha. this video made me laugh!! :)

Stephanie said...

She is going to keep you hopping. Taking her pants off is just the beggining.

Tara said...

Oh I haven't laughed that hard in a couple of days! That was so great! Thanks for sharing Kristen!

Sue said...

You have no idea what a 'bright spot' your blog is to my day...what a beautiful little girl!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

She is so flexible! That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! Persistent too!

So sweet!

*Monica said...

I love the giggling that accompanies the activity!

Mary said...

Wow what a determined little thing. That is a huge skill! Riley still struggles with the pants.

Lisa Christine said...

She is so smart! That takes such coordination. I am impressed!

With that said....perhaps you should start dressing her in overalls? I don't think she could get those off!

Jennifer said...

Haha! This had me giggling! Way to go, Cayman!

Katie said...

Too cute. What a little miss smarty pants...PUN INTENDED!!!

She's SO smart!