Cayman's 1st Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Today's blog is written by Cayman herself.


Here is what she has to say:

qdsaw4x3z2aoijjuiuu

(Can anyone interpret?)

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Michelle said...

I think she's saying, "I can't believe Mommy let me play with the computer!!! Woo hoo!"

Anonymous said...

I think she said "My Mom is the greatest" and "Elastamom's Excerpts is my 2nd favorite blog!"

Sending prayers still to your friend...

Diane said...

How cute! I think she is saying "I have the best mom ever!!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Teri D said...

It definatelys says, pray for Mommy she doesn't feel well.

Beth said...

Maybe she is saying "I better hurry with this post before Mommy comes back"!

Lisa Christine said...

I think she is saying,

"I can't wait to meet Elisabeth next summer!"

Grandma S said...

Believe it or not, I can read it! It says, I hope we go visit Grandma tonight.

Jill S. said...

Too cute!! She can use the computer from a young age!! Actually, I showed to the expert in baby type (Matthew) and he just blushed; but then refused to tell me what it says. I'm guessing it's a love letter!

Sue said...

From what I can tell, she is saying....'When I grow up, I'm going to blog just like mommy'

Aunt Sam said...

I think it says that she misses Aunt Sam!! :)

*Monica said...

nooo, its a cookbook, its a cookbook!!!

(sorry, obscure scifi reference)

I have made myself giggle this morning!

Sara said...

It says "GO BUCKEYES!"


She is soo cute! I hope You guys feel better too!

My name is Sarah said...

I think she is saying I want a cheesburger and french fries:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.