Teaching Cayman to Brush her Teeth

Monday, August 17, 2009


















Does Cayman like getting her teeth brushed?


She likes it!


Oh wait, she doesn't like it!

So does she like it or doesn't she?

Who knows?!

She can change her mind as quick as a wink.


I am so thankful for that little mind.

"Thank You God!"

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma Cindy said...

YES!!! Thank you God for our Cayman!!!

Sarah M said...

Awesome! Looks like she's doing a great job!

Aunt Sam said...

YAY CAYMAN!! haha. I think you should post the video of her playin with the pink ball!! :)

Carey said...

YAY Cayman!!! First of all, this post is totally up my alley. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing parents stress good oral hygiene at such a young age :):) Good job Kris and Mike!

Katie said...

YAY CAYMAN!

Great job. Good way to teach her!!

Sherri said...

I am SO thankful for that little mind :) She is awesome!!!

Sara said...

Hehe so cute! Kadyn loves his teeth being brushed. He cracks up!

Tara said...

We have to HOLD Michelle down just to get her to let me brush her teeth. Oh my! She screams, bites, hits and kicks because she just does not like it. Not a clue as to why but she doesn't. Yay for Cayman though.

Stephanie said...

Good job Cayman! She looks like she is getting the hang of it! Much better than my four, almost five year old!! Keep up the good work!!

Jennifer said...

So cute. :) Savannah's back uppers are ticklish or something. She giggles every time.

Lisa Christine said...

Cutie Patootie. She is so advanced.

Elisabeth gags everytime she gets her teeth brushed; defiantely does not like it.

On a side note: I just got home from vacation and I picked up your 'across the way' print while I was down in California. I will mail it this week. Sorry for the delay. :)