lake vacation: Camp Fire

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Roasted Hot Dogs.
Smores.
Marshmallows.
Flour. Jenga Fire. Smoke.
Sparklers.
Jumping.
Fireflies.






One evening, our friends Kevin and Barb, and their two kids (adult kids that is) stopped by for a visit.
(You might remember Kevin and Barb from this past post. They have taken us out on their boat a few times.)

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

LOVE this. I love camp fires. mmmm the smell. The talks the socializing...how fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! And it looked like Cayman's foot was on fire at first glance!! :0

Aunt Sam said...

i liked your choice of words at the beginning. it captures the whole week around the campfire!! :)

Grandma S said...

I like the choice of words, too; but instead of jumping, you might have put hurdling! :)

Lisa Christine said...

That Jenga Fire is amazing....so long as you don't try pulling out the blocks (lol)

Stephanie said...

As I was reading I said"Jenga fire?
what on earth is that?"

Now I know. You sure do know how to have fun!

Sarah M said...

That is one cool (!) fire!

Lindsey said...

Looks like Cayman is a good little camper! :) Jenga Fire has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

My name is Sarah said...

Ahhh, all is good when you're sitting in Buckeye chairs at the lake. What a great vacation you had. Love the OHIO in the water. I hope to see that on the OSU website soon:) Such precious memories for everyone.