Madison's Secret

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I was sitting on the bar stool around the center island in my mom's kitchen. Madison climbed up on the stool next to me. She stared at me with her lips pressed tightly together and the corners of her mouth turning up into a grin.

I wondered what she was up to.

She leaned forward and whispered, "Krissy, I have a secret to tell you."

Then she smiled big and wide, revealing her secret.

She had her first visit from the tooth fairy!

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Miss Personality in person! I think she's definitely going to become an actress. She's such a cutie and getting so big!

Katie said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little girl.

Sherri said...

I LOVE that it was a "secret" :) Like you couldn't tell if she just smiled. Adorable!!

The James Family said...

I love it!! I showed Keegan her picture and he yelled MADISON! :)

My name is Sarah said...

Oh how cute.

Tara said...

Awesome! Yay for Madison!

Anonymous said...

Oh yippee!! That's such a big deal!

Diane said...

Yeah Madison. I hope the tooth fairy was extra nice.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

If I show this to Alexandra she will be quite certain that she is the only child left in the world not to have lost a tooth :)

Congrats Madison!

Amy J. said...

That is always a sweet milestone for kids her age. And that first photo is gorgeous...what a beauty!

Rashel and A.D. said...

This is so cute!!! :) Thanks for your comment, your sweet mom helped us so much for the wedding (the making it look all pretty part!) and little madison was just a baby then! Is she still staying busy with doing weddings?

Kristen said...

Rashel,

Mom is still doing some weddings. I think not as many though. She's working a 2nd shift job now so her schedule is a bit more challenging to squeeze in extra things.