My Girl

Friday, July 24, 2009

I've Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

When it's Cold Outside I've got the Month of May

What Can Make Me Feel This Way??

My Girl!

"Thank You, God, for letting us keep her on this side of Heaven."

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

Sooooooo SWEET!

Thank you,Lord, for Cayman!

Amy J. said...

Oh my goodness, what a post! What a picture! No wonder I love your blog.

Unknown said...

She is so precious.

Jill S. said...

What a beautiful post! And such a beautiful little girl!

Pallavi said...

She is so Beautiful.
Kristen I loved the pic below the Profile.

Stephanie said...

What wonderful blessings............
your daughter, your attitude,your life.

Diane said...

Precious. She is a doll!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

So Ashalyn was on my lap while I was checkin out your blog and as soon as the pic uploaded she started waving!!! So I think she's telling Cayman hello!!!!

Sarah M said...

She is so stinking cute! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Gave me chills...and I love the new profile picture! It's awesome!

Lisa Christine said...

What a beautiful post. And a gorgeous picture! Did you take that one too?

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Yes, I took that picture too.

Lindsey said...

Cayman is such a beautiful little girl!! A very lucky one, as well!

My name is Sarah said...

Ahhh tears here. so sweet.

Grandma Cindy said...

She is just soooo adorable!!!! The photo makes me miss her so!!!

Anonymous said...

She sure is precious!

Sara said...

She is such a doll. So adorable :)

I'll be at the lucas county fair all weekend and whenever I cross that State line, I think of you guys!