Cute Expression

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love this expression on Cayman's face.

I don't know what it means though.

Perhaps she is thinking:

Where has the summer gone?

or

Hasn't Daddy figured out yet that his football video game isn't real life? (LOL)

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

Wow. She sure is in deep thought.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I also love what you think she may be thinking!

Katie said...

I love that picture. I love to see all the faces kids make!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's the 2nd one!! So cute and pensive!!

Sara said...

That is a cute cute face! Kinda looks like a pouty face, so Maybe it's a where has the summer gone face.

The James Family said...

I think she is thinking how do I get my mommy and daddy to move to Arizona.. :) I found a house across the road from us called the Cayman! It's a sign!! :)

Anonymous said...

it is real

Lisa Christine said...

I was noticing that same expression yesterday on one of the hat pictures :)

Jill S. said...

Wow, lost in deep thought!!

Stephanie said...

i don't think you are too far away. I live an hour south of Chicago.
I'll let you know when the salsa is ready.

Teri D said...

Your little angel is so beautiful, and she seems to get more beautiful and expressive every day.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

:) I'm sure it's the latter

Love the expression as well!

:o) said...

Or maybe she is wondering where the boat is that she loves to ride on... or "how can I get to Grandmas' " or where is that ice cream? but in all reality it probably is the one about Daddy and his football :o) OR She could be wondering WHEN IS MY DADDY GOING TO BLOG about his hopes and dreams?