Cayman's Hat Show

Monday, July 27, 2009






















Cayman is all set to be stylin' and warm this fall and winter!

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

Those are GREAT!
Did you make all of those hats???
NICE!!!!

Multitalented!

She's such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I love these hats. She is so cute and such a good model!! I still want to get the first one for Olivia...I just need to get my act together and get you measurements.

Diane said...

I love them all. She wears them all so well too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma S said...

I love the ones that show her curls!

Anonymous said...

You are one talented woman!!! Maybe u outta start an ebay store and go into business!!!!! :-)
Hope all is well!
Valerie

Stephanie said...

you have been one busy mama.

Aunt Sam said...

she is so stinkin cute!! :) love all the hats Kris! :)

Chris Johnson said...

What a lucky little girl to have a Mom like you!!! I say you should definately sale these, you'd be doing something you like to do and make a little jingle in your pocket at the sametime. I know I would purchase for my granddaughter.

nicholejarvis said...

I love to crochet... do you ever blog your patterns? I am going to blog my plastic bag crochet thingy I have been doing soon. Maybe. When I find time.... hahaha.

Lisa Christine said...

Brilliant as always :) Have you started selling them on Etsy yet? I am sure you would be successful!

Carla said...

I totally second (third?) the selling hats idea. They are beautiful! I love Cayman's curls peeking out too, she is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Forget the hats I'll take the little cutie pie !!!! :o)

Beth said...

SOO CUTE!! In some of the pics though - it seems as her expression says "enough Mom!"!!!

Mrs. Smith said...

Hey, I think we're all thinking the same thing!! If you were to advertise on your blog that you would make these delightful creations to sell, you would have tons of customers! You honestly should give it a thought! A nice little home business! I would order at least 10 right now for Christmas presents without blinking an eye! For real!! Or you might be like my mom who is a very talented seamstress but wouldn't want to make her fun passion into "work"! ... I think they're beautiful, and so well-made! :) Think of all the fun possible names for your business!! "Kristin's Knit Kreations" or "Knits for Noggins" or "Cayman Caps" or "Crocheted Cranium Covers" or.... OK enough! By the way, your mom-in-law Sue has something in her mailbox at her church that she's supposed to give to you, but I don't think she knows it's there! It's a little gift for Cayman...

Jill S. said...

Look at all those cute hats you made! What talent you have! Her little noggin will sure be warm this winter!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so adorable and lucky to have so many cute hats.

TannaLee said...

Am just delighted to see more pix of your cutie pie wearing Ms. Mommy's fabulous creations... thanks for the extra special perk this week :-)