The Craving to Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grandma Sue has been missing her daily dose of Cayman pictures, videos, and stories so she lent me her laptop until mine gets fixed. I have very little opportunity to use Mike's laptop since it's used for his work. It's been nice having a computer all to myself again but I still miss mine.

My computer is set up perfectly for my blogging style with my photo editing and video editing software, my SD card reader, all my picture files organized by date and event. This computer doesn't have any of that so I have to take a few extra steps in order to get it step up so I can post my pictures.

Here's what I have to do:

  • Find which SD card the pictures are on. I have 4 to search through.
  • Once I find the picture then I insert the SD card into Mike's computer.
  • Then I insert a flash drive.
  • Copy the picture files onto the flash drive.
  • Take the flash drive out.
  • Insert the flash drive into my mother-in-law's computer.
  • Upload the pictures onto the computer.
  • Then I'm ready to blog!

And I better get busy too, because I have a list of 14 things I want to document!

"Thank you Sue!"

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma Cindy said...

Thank You Grandma Sue!!!!!

Stephanie said...

welcome back. even if it is on a borrowed computer.

Diane said...

Thanks Grandma Sue!!

Ann said...

Thanks Grandma Sue, I've missed Kristen and Cayman too!

Tara said...

Yay for blogging! How nice of Grandma sue!

Katie said...

THANK YOU!!! Grandma Sue.

We have missed Cayman and Kristen!

Lisa Christine said...

14!? You better get to work :)

Thanks Grandma Sue!