My Computer is still Broken

Monday, June 29, 2009

Today was suppose to be a happy day for my computer, but alas, the problem is far deeper than the repair woman could see. My computer is being passed onto another expert and it appears it will take yet another week before it is fixed.

When I do get it back I will have lots of catching up to do. I have so many new videos and pictures of Cayman I want to post. I've been keeping record of it all the "old school way"...pen and paper. You see, while you might all think I blog just for you (well, of course I do), this blog is really my very detailed "baby book" for Cayman, which I am having it made into a book through this website.

I will see you in about a week!

("Sorry, Aunt Linda. Hang in there!")

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Molly said...

So I work at a special needs summer camp and there is a little boy that has absence of his corpus callosum. I always think of Cayman when i see him! He is such a cutiepie, just like cayman!

Katie said...

I miss "hearing" from you and Cayman. I understand Computer yuck. My old laptop broke 4 times in 1 year. Thank God it was covered under the one year warranty and I got a new one. I pray this one stays healthy.

I anxiously await your return!

Diane said...

Another week...I don't know if I can last another week w/o Cayman. But I know you will make up for it.
I love the book idea. I do digital scrapbooking and looks very similar. It is so much fun.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

That is so funny that you called your blog a detailed baby book....because yesterday while I was vacuuming (I do lots of thinking while I vacuum) I was thinking that while I have kept a nice baby book for Elisabeth, it isn't quite as detailed as Alexandra and Lorelai's were. And then I realized that my blog is the best baby book of all and that every moment of her babyhood as been recorded.

So basically, you and I are on the 'same page' !

I hope that you get your computer back soon....I can't imagine being without mine!

Jill S. said...

I'm really missing my Cayman and Kristen time...do these computer people not realize how important your computer is??? Crazy...Hurry up computer people!

We are ready for you to be back!

GAL-AL said...

Mike being the "sweet" husband that he is to you should get you a loaner, rental, borrow the neightbor's, in other words whatever it takes for me/us to get our "Cayman Fix"!! Hanging on with a slipping grip!!!

Love to all. Give Cayman a XO for me.

AL/GAL

Michelle said...

We miss you! And I was having so much fun catching up with the summer experiences series after my trip. But it will just mean a nice big read when it is fixed.

My sister-in-law is a big scrapbooker and she was suggesting that I should do one for my kids. I told her that the websites that I have had since just before my first child was born are way more detailed - although less pretty I suppose - than any scrapbook I could do. And these days they have services that will turn your blog into a book for you, so you could have the best of both worlds. Of course about 5 years ago I tried to print out the kid's website and it was already over a hundred pages back then, so it probably wouldn't work. Either way, it's still really nice to have such a detailed log of all the fun we're having with the kids.