Cayman's First Fireworks

Thursday, July 2, 2009

This past Saturday (June 27th) Cayman saw her first fireworks show. Our new hometown shot off their annual 4th of July fireworks. Grandma Sue, Grandpa Mark, and friends Paul and Ester joined us.

What was Cayman's reaction to the fireworks?

Have a look and a listen....

And just in case you didn't catch it, that was Cayman laughing histarically, not crying.


Happy Birthday to Cayman's Uncle Mark!

21 Showin' Comment Love:

Angela said...

I'm sooooo glad you are back! Thanks Grandma Sue! :)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. Tyler reacts the exact same way. Its priceless. Glad she enjoyed them.

Happy 4th of July!

Diane said...

Oh my gosh that laugh is just too adorable. I am glad she enjoyed the fireworks. Great video also! I had to watch it twice, mainly to hear Cayman's laugh another time but the fireworks looked great!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

That will brighten anyone's day!

Sherri said...

How cute! And I can not believe how tall she looks sitting there!!

Lisa Christine said...

I love it! Her laugh is just contagious!

Alexandra watched the video with me and I asked her if she things Elisabeth will laugh like Cayman at the fireworks Saturday night. She responded, "I think she'll be scared!"

Let's hope not :)

So do you have another fireworks show to take her to on the 4th?

Michelle said...

That's just the best! There's nothing better than the pure happiness of a child that has found something to laugh about. And some nice video editing too, what software do you use?

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Michelle,

I use Windows Movie Maker that comes with vista.

Kristen said...

We do have another fireworks show to take Cayman to on the 4th. My little sister Madison, and our two nieces, Sidney and CeCe are going to join us. It should be a lot of fun! Hopefully Elisabeth won't be scared. Cayman loves noise. Mike's good at making lots of silly sounds so we tease that she is seldom scared because she's use to her goofy daddy! :-)

My name is Sarah said...

Oh those giggles melt my heart.

Unknown said...

Such sweet giggles! I bet your happy for the giggles too! Trying to calm a crying child down through fireworks is not an easy thing to do. Carly has never liked fireworks. The noise scares the daylights right out of her :o(

Have a Happy 4th!

Jill S. said...

That is SOOOO cute!!! I can't believe how much she loved it!

*Monica said...

That is the first baby I have heard ever react that way to fireworks! I just love her happy spirit!

Anonymous said...

Yes have to agree, first young one to not cry at their 1st fireworks.

Made me smile hearing her giggle away.

bridget said...

That is so SO great! I love it. Her laugh is so contagious. Thanks for sharing it. Glad you all enjoyed the fireworks.

Debbie said...

I just love her giggle. She must have some sense of humor! Have a happy 4th.

GAL/AL said...

AAWWWHHH! What a beautiful sound of laughter. She makes me smile and giggle. Thanks to Grandma Sue, Mommy Kristen, and of course our "STAR" Cayman! You have made my day brighter.

Love you!

Tara said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Such sweet noise!

Katie said...

Glad you are back.

I love the laugh!!!

You just inspired me to make sure Lilah experiences some!

Sara said...

It's hard not to laugh with her! That is so cute! Kadyn was scared of his first fire works, but he was so young. We will see how he acts this year! Truely a really cute video!