Summer Experiences: POPSICLES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma Sue wrapped the Push-Pop in a paper towel to keep little Cayman's hands from getting chilled. She will not touch things if they are cold anyways, so the paper towel worked out perfectly.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

Cayman what a fun summer you are having. I think the walk to the ice cream shop would be my favorite. But then I love to swim too and popcicles are great. I think I'll just have to join in on all the fun summer activities you are having.

Tara said...

Aww she is so darn cute! Im glad that she is having a good summer!

Katie said...

mmmm I love those!

Such a sweety!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

I love that she will eat cold things! Kaiden still doesn't want to eat them that often! I love all of your summer experiences posts.

Jill S. said...

Cayman,

Orange is my favorite, too! Yummy

Diane said...

Popcicles...what a fun summer treat!! I am glad Cayman is enjoying her summer.
I love the pool pictures, have you thought of aquatic therapy. I'm sure she would love it.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

yum!

Katie said...

Ga Aquarium in Atlanta,ga.

Cayman would LOVE it!!!

Largest tank in the world! it holds4 whale sharks.

Sarah M said...

That's how Kiah eats his, too. Or with a washcloth wrapped around. It is too hard for them to hold onto something cold for as long as it takes them to eat it!

Cayman is doing so well! I love watching her grow and change and learn.