Summer Experiences: SWIMMING

Friday, June 26, 2009



I think Cayman liked her swimming experience. At first she was very quiet and expressionless but soon "warmed" up to the water (perhaps literally) and then she gave us some smiles.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Those are awesome pics! She looks like she is really having a lot of fun!

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Cayman, I am so happy you got to go swimming. You look so cute and your hair is getting so long. I love the curls.

Jill S. said...

Looks like fun..we have yet to take Matthew swimming. I'm so glad Cayman loves it!

Sherri said...

I think part 5 is my favorite so far! She looks so sweet and girly in the first photo :) She's having a great summer so far!

Aunt Sam said...

she is gonna have lots of fun when we go to the lake...isn't she!!! :)

bridget said...

Those pictures are absolutely priceless! Glad you all are enjoying your summer.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Bridget...those photos are priceless!

Katie said...

She looks like she loved it!!!

I LOVE THE SMILES!

Lisa Christine said...

Cute little water baby!

We had Elisabeth at the pool all day....and she loved it too!

Kacey Bode said...

I LOVE these pictures, Cayman looks so happy!!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh my! She looks like she had so much fun!! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Kris,
It's crazy crazy how much Cayman is growing up and changing looks!! I havent had the chance to log on lately and man, do these pictures show how much she has changed just since we last saw her. I just love the picture of her wet hair in the pool!!!! So long and curly!!! Anyways, glad to see u all are doing well!!!
Valerie