Video, Day 9 ~ A Little Monster Roller

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cayman's enthusiasm for rolling is deeply obvious in this video. I love how quickly she rolls onto her belly time and time again. She acts so excited she just can't get there fast enough.

I should warn you though, my mommy voice will flood your speakers. I talk a lot in this video. In fact, I almost did not post it because of that, but ultimately I came to the conclusion that Cayman's cuteness will over power my dorkiness anyways. So enjoy.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

It looks like it is just about time to baby proof the house. She's going to be all over soon!

Katie said...

AWWWWW so cute!

SEE....MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!!

Moments like this one....remind us all how Doctors don't know it all....ONLY God does!

Only the Lord knows what SHE will do and who SHE will touch and what YOUR story will do for others.

She's a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!

Grandma S said...

Remember when Cayman hated tummy time? My how she's changing and growing every day!

And Kristen, your dorkiness is part of the reason we love you so much. You fit in with the rest of our family so well!

Josephine said...

Can I just tell you that Averys been watching these videos with me these last few days, and she now LOVES Cayman! If she sees me sitting at the computer now she comes over and says she wants to watch Cayman again :)

Grandma Cindy said...

SOOO CUTE!!!...and Amazing!

Mary said...

That is so stinkin cute. Rex thinks she sounds like a puppy too. We joke about Riley being a puppy the way he carries stuff in his mouth and pushes his fingers under the bathroom door cause he wants in there with you so much. This has become a little morning routine for Rex and I to check out the baby Cayman videos. We love them keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

The "wiggle your butt" moment is my absolute favorite! Her panting with excitement is my second favorite. And you are never, ever dorky...not possible! :)

Sherri said...

I love the butt wiggles and panting!! Miles does the same things :) It's so cute when she says "no, I'm not doing a puppy impression" It wasn't THAT dorky! Your are just enamored with your little lady :O)

Diane said...

I am loving the butt wiggle!! She is just to stinkin cute. I also love how she shakes her head "no" to the dog comment. She is going to be all over the place soon.

Diane, Tyler's mom

The James Family said...

That was the cutest video ever. I love it!! Cayman is doing so good. I want to see her so bad!! I need some Kristen time and some Cayman time!! And I guess Mike time too! :O) I love you Mike! I think Cayman was trying to get to Arizona!! :O) Love you guys and thank you for all your support and prayers this past week!

Jill S. said...

I love the butt wiggle, it looks like she trying to crawl! Maybe she can teach Matthew her skills?? Way to go Cayman, even if you do sound like a puppy dog

Lisa Christine said...

She is so strong! i can't believe how high she can hold her head up!

By the way....you, dorky??? Never :)

Me on the other hand....lol

Jennifer said...

She is the cutest!! Look at her go! And I love hearing you and Mike commenting. It shows how proud you are of your sweet girl. :c)