Today...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I feel Happy...

I feel Grateful...

I feel Content...

Many of times I find myself completely captivated by my Cayman and I feel God whisper, "Do you like her? I made her just for you."

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

Beautiful picture. The feeling you described is so amazing...awe, gratitude, this overwhelming love, all wrapped up into one. And to think, not only did God give us such a gift in our children, but it's how He looks at us!
Thanks for a beautiful start to the day!

Grandma Cindy said...

Cayman is captivating! She is so perfect and amazing! She certainly is heaven sent from a heavenly Father who only gives the best! She is beautiful - I think she gets more beautiful every time I see her. Her personality - what can I say - her personality is so cute - I love how she knows what she wants or doesn't want and how she is not easily persuaded otherwise. I love how her eyes smile and how they sparkle when she is teasing or being silly. I love how she has those loving looks when she looks at her Mom and Dad. I could just go on and on... Thank you God for our adorable Cayman!

Katie said...

Thank for a GREAT post!!!!

So many times I get wrapped up in what I don't have and I forget to stop and thank HIM for the things I do.
I LOVE the picture. I LOVE your positivity. Can I borrow some?

Thank you for reminding me to be GRATEFUL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristen. I hear that all the time and answer YES, YES, YES!! and Thank you!! for giving her to me. Beautiful picture and beautiful post.

BTW, I say your cousin Allison yesterday and we were talking about how amazing you and Cayman are!! :)

*Monica said...

That statement made my eyes well with tears. I have been a bit ungrateful lately and this rammed home what is important. What a beautiful post.

Jill S. said...

Beautifully said, Kristen!

And a beautiful picture, too!

It is so important to step back from all the medical jargin and remember our little ones were made as they are for a reason! Thank you for reminding me to step back!

Beth said...

Great picture!!! And God could not have picked a better person for Cayman!!!!!!

Diane said...

I can only think of one word to describe that post....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

I take back my coment from yesterday; THIS is my favorite picture of you and Cayman! So lovely, so peaceful! And I love your thoughts! God did make her just for you....and she's perfect!

Debbie said...

Kristen,
You are such an amazing person. You have brought tears to my eyes with this post. Cayman is wonderfully and perfectly made!

Cayman's Daddy said...

I hear God saying that to me about both You and Cayman. Thank you sweetie!

Carla said...

OMG, Kristin, your post is precious as is the picture of you & Cayman. I am crying now too- Thanks for helping us to remember why we have our little ones:)

Kacey Bode said...

That made me tear up a bit. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

How wonderful!!! :D

Anonymous said...

lovely post!