Priceless Moments Captured

Friday, May 29, 2009

These are the moments that I thank God that I'm alive!

27 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

They certainly are priceless moments Kris!

Such a lovely family.

Anonymous said...

Precious indeed.

I was a little worried there for a minute....it didn't look like Mike was wearing any OSU gear. Phew, it's there!

Stephanie said...

What a woman. Your post yesterday brought tears to my eyes. Just beautiful. Now today.........more of the same. Love that smile Cayman. It think you already know your parents were Heaven Sent.

Grandma S said...

I love these pictures. What a beautiful smile! I bet you will need to go picture frame shopping again. I see a whole room decorated in pictures from the lake.

My name is Sarah said...

Priceless for sure. Such beauty and warmth from all of you. How lucky we are that you are sharing your life with us.

Diane said...

Kristen, you brighten my day every morning when I click onto your blog. Seeing those pictures of Cayman are "priceless". You will treasure them forever and remember those moments for a lifetime.

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

It is amazing how the way you write makes me feel like I know you...I am not so far away actually...lol Did you know that?

Beth said...

AWESOME!!! Love that curly hair of Cayman's!!!

Aunt Sam said...

I love them all!!!!!!! :)

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL!!

What GREAT shots. What GREAT Moments.

AGREED!!!! "priceless moments captured"

bridget said...

GREAT photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Unknown said...

Oh these pictures are precious.

Sarah M said...

Beautiful! I love them all, and I love seeing all of you so happy and content!

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!

Josephine said...

She just has the kind of smile that makes you smile back :) Wonderful photos :)

The James Family said...

Oh my goodness Kris these pictures are so GREAT!! I love Cayman's curls and her smile!! I hope I get to see you guys in a month and a half!! I miss you guys so much!! Keegan says "hi Cayman!!!" we love you.

Sara said...

:-) Amazing! I love her curly hair :-) Such priceless and everlasting moments!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh goodness, oh goodness! I love them!

So for the past few days when I have been oohing and aahing over my 'favorite' pictures you must have been thinking 'just wait, i've saved the best for last'. :)

These are priceless, and perfect. I don't think I could ever choose a favorite because they are all so special in their own way.

Kacey Bode said...

Those pics are SO beautiful, all of them, as are the people in them! They all need to be framed and hung up : )

Tara said...

You have such a beautiful family! I just love the pictures!

Debbie said...

Sweet, sweet Photos!

Sherri said...

Those are some fabulous photos!!! Cayman's hair is getting so long :)

Your Proud Mother XO said...

You have such a great 'eye'!!! Your works could be published - both your words & pics!

Cassandra said...

These turned out great!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

What beautiful pictures!! They definately are priceless! Matthew is drooling, again! What a sweet pretty girl!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

These pictures are amazing!!!

Very precious. I can't get over her smile, it's infectious!!!

my life: said...

These are...perfect! Each one of them...