Sommers' Family Reunion

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Every year, the Sommers {Grandma Sue's side of the family} gathers at a nearby lake for an afternoon of barbecue, games, and sunshine.


Lots of delicious food.


Uncle Mark and Aunt Sam playing horseshoes.


Kayla, J.T., and CeCe filling up their squirt guns. We had to enforce the "squirt only the other kids, not the adults" rule.


Cayman and I taking a walk across the bridge.


Grandpa Mark gave fussy Cayman a head rub and she went right to sleep.


Ethan, Aaron, Sidney, and Grandma Sue playing badminton.


Happy Birthday to Grandma Sue today!!

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

I love that picture of you and Cayman! It's the best photo I've seen of the two of you....so picturesque! What a lovely park.

I am glad that you got to spend the day with family. Those are the best times, aren't they?

By the way, we were at a memorial day BBQ and I got SOAKED due to kids playing with a hose. And the worse part was that they were all behind me and I didn't know it was coming. I was just sitting in my lawn chair, enjoying the weather and good conversation when....SPLASH....they got me...ha!

Jill S. said...

It looks like you had such a good time! And love the picture of Cayman and you together!

Katie said...

Looks like a fun time. I am jealous. The weather looks great!
It is SO humid here already!!

I agree with Lisa! The picture of you and Cayman is GREAT!!!!!

My kids LOVE to soak me. The "rule" probably was broken several times, I bet!!

Stephanie said...

WE need to follow your example. We are a little to much to ourselves.
All the fun pictures makes me want to have a picnic.

Diane said...

It looks like everyone had a GREAT time!!! I just love Cayman's smile in the picture with the two of you and then the next one where she is passed out with Grandpa. That picture probably shows that she just played til she dropped.

Diane, Tyler's mom