Tag...I'm It!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This post is in response to the tag I received from my blogging friend Tiffany.

"Thank you, Tiffany, I feel honored to be one of your chosen 7".

So here goes...24 questions about myself:

#1. What’s your current obsession?
Paint!! I checked out two fan decks from the paint store. I brought them home to match a color to our living room and dining room. I thought this would make selecting a paint color easy! Not so much! I got my sticky notes, attached one to each chip color that looked like a potential possibility. I showed my picks to Mike, he eliminated a few, but added more of his choices. We left them sitting out for days. We checked back on them during the day, in the natural light...we checked back in the evening after the sun went down. That method did help eliminate some options, but just like before we added more that we liked too. But I am happy to say, that after obsessing over the options for 2 weeks, we have narrowed it down to one choice. *Fingers crossed* hopefully it's the right one.

#2. If you could do any job in the world and know you’d be 100% successful, what would it be?
The first job I want, I already have, and that is staying at home with Cayman. I want to be 100% successful at teaching her unconditional love, finding happiness in life's journeys, and learning contentment. The second job I want I will have soon and that is opening my own massage therapy business from my home. I miss the clinical work of it and helping people.

#3. What are you wearing today?
My favorite Levi jeans, a purple tank top with a green jacket.

#4. Why is today special?
It is my mom's birthday. Her life is a real reason to celebrate!

#5. What would you like to learn to do?
Quilting.

#6. What’s for dinner tonight?
Tiffany wrote in her tagged post about serving breakfast dinner. I loved that idea so much I made our first breakfast dinner for Mike and I tonight. He loved it! I think it will beceome a new meal tradition for us.

#7. What’s the last thing you bought?
Painting supplies.

#8. What are you listening to right now?
My playlists that is posted on my blog.

#9. What’s your most challenging goal?
Keeping I.R.L. friends {In Real Life}. If it's not me moving away, it's my friends that are moving away and I'm forced to keep in touch through the internet. Thank God for the internet though!!

#10. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I think Tiffany is drop-dead gorgeous woman that has a personality that matches her outside beauty. I think she is a wonderful person and is crazy for not always seeing that.

#11. If you could have your house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
It better be right where I am at, because I'm NOT moving again!!!!

#12. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Venice Beach, California! It's energetic, fun, and simply beautiful!

#13. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Exactly what I have, Cayman asleep on my shoulder. I'm a pro at one handed typing now.

#14. What would you like to get rid of?
Spiders!! I'll take the mosquitoes.

#15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To Arizona, to be with my best friend Tammi. Did you read the update on her daughter Triniti? It's a good one. Thanks for your prayers. Praise God for His miracles!

#16. What super power would you like to possess?
To move at lightning speed.

#17. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Whatever is comfortable.

#18. What is your dream job?
Exactly what I do...a wife, a mother, and massage therapy.

#19. If you had $150---what would you spend it on?
Paint!! Remember, that's my obsession right now.

#20. What do you find annoying?
Paint!!! :-)

#21. Describe your personal style.
I'm a casual, conservative girl that tends to be boring in my style. That is why I am going to take my stylish cousin Angela shopping with me soon. I need all the help I can get!

#22. Whose closet you would want to raid?
Definitely, my cousin Angela's.

#23. What are you most proud of?
I have to pick just one thing?! That's difficult. I have this great list to choose from...the most obvious being Cayman. She makes every part of life even more beautiful. I'm also very proud of my husband. We have a great marriage and I love him with all my heart! I am proud of my faith and where it has gotten me in my life. I am proud of the awesome mom I have. I am proud to be apart of the Stamm family...some of the greatest people you could ever meet. I'm proud of our house and having a space we can call our own. Just call me proud!!

My chosen question is: #24. What is your typical morning routine?
My awaking hour depends on how well Cayman went to sleep the night before, but typically I wake up between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. I fix a bottle for Cayman. It's not as simple as it sounds. It's not difficult, it's just time consuming. Right now she has 6 different supplements that goes into her morning bottle. Each supplement is for something different...there is a multivitamin, a digestive enzyme, two other supplements that help her muscles and tendons grow and strengthen, another helps her brain and eye development, and a probiotic to balance her digestive system after being on an antibiotics from this last shunt revision. After I have all that mixed into her bottle, I then separately from the bottle measure out her 4 different homeopathic remedies and give those to her 15 minutes after she has taken her bottle. I know it sounds like a crazy routine, but it's worth every second of my time. I look at how well Cayman is functioning and I believe every bit of it is because of these supplements. If you missed my post about her Naturopathic Doctor you can read about it here.

{I'm going to just pick 7 people, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.}
7 bloggers that I would like to know their answers to the 24 questions:
  1. Jill
  2. Tammi
  3. Sherri
  4. Lisa
  5. Carey
  6. Kendra
  7. Sara

Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

3 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

Thanks!

By the way....my uncle lives in Venice.

By the way (again)....the Sorenson's LOVE having breakfast for dinner. It's a common occurance :)

Katie said...

Prayed for Triniti. As I read her post te other night about the meds that could blind Triniti....I wept. I begged God to be with them, give her peace, and the ability to have more time with Triniti1

Sara said...

AHhhhh Something to do during Kadyn's nap :-) Thank you!!!