Smile

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I dare you to look at that face and not smile.

23 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

double dog dare ya!

Whay a sweet smile!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the early morning smile :-)

And I wanted to post yesterday too but didn't get a chance. I am amazed at how similar Cayman and Owen's scans are. You can see Owen's last one at: his siteI find the similarities amongst all the brain scans I see to be fairly amazing, given that they are all unusual in some way. And that 3D thing is cool. I want one for Owen!

*Monica said...

Not possible. She is beautiful!

Lisa Christine said...

Got me....I smiled :)

By the way....I think Elisabeth has that same shirt. I know that not much of it shows in the picture....but it looks so famliar. Is it lavendar with brown dots and long sleeves?

Josephine said...

Oh my goodness!!! Impossible! :D
Beautiful :)

Beth said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Diane said...

How sweet :) :) :)

Diane, Tyler's mom

Joany said...

Oh so sweet. She is such a doll!

Karen said...

She is so adorable! Can't keep a smile in with this picture.

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Yep, it must be the same shirt! :-)

bridget said...

That is an absolutely fabulous picture! She is so beautiful. I can see the love in her eyes. And I've said it before, but that smile gets me every time.

Mary said...

You totally just made my day!!!

Angie said...

She's beautiful!

Sara said...

How can you not smile :-) I am loving it!! HAHA she just keeps getting more beautiful with each passing day!!

Unknown said...

That IS impossible! :D

Katie said...

I smiled!!

What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!
Valerie

aunt sam said...

i had to show everyone at work this picture!! they all loved it...and thought she was cute...as do I! :)

Aunt Maddie said...

Not smile?!?!?! Holy Cow!

Grandma Cindy said...

Yes she makes me smile ALOT!!! Her Mommy sure can take great pictures!!!

Stephanie said...

Smilin ear to ear. She is a cutie.

Nicole said...

Love it....she is darling...and I couldn't help but smile : )

Alice said...

What a beautiful picture!