Eyelashes

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cayman's pretty lashes
{She gets them from her Daddy}

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest photo!

Sara said...

How adorable :-)

Katie said...

THAT is a GREAT picture!!!!

How awesome is THAT. SOOO PRETTY!!!

Lisa Christine said...

oh my GOODNESS!!!! Such long, full lashes!

Seriously, a fabulous picture!

Amy J. said...

Wow...those photos from your last two posts are angelic! I love them!

Those scans are amazing and intriguing to me. I am always awed by todays modern medicine. I understand your love for her shunt...I felt the same way about my sons Port and even his chemo! It keeps them alive and well and I thank my lucky stars to live in a time where we can fix things! :)

Diane said...

How sweet!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

that almost made me cry, what an excellent picture of a beautiful miracle!

Unknown said...

DARLING!!!! :D Great photography too!

Sherri said...

GORGEOUS!!!! She is just beautiful!

Pallavi said...

BEAUTIFUL is the only word for Cayman

Jill S. said...

All the better to give butterfly kisses with, my dear!! She is a true beauty!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!! :) Can we trade eyelashes, Cayman???

Mary said...

Finally beautiful lashes that aren't wasted on a boy. She is so stinkin cute. Beautiful picture. I think that having such a wonderful subject has inspired Mommy's gift of beautiful pictures.

Patti said...

She is stunning!

Kacey Bode said...

I am SO jealous : )

Anonymous said...

oh my, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Such sweet photos!!!!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Love this photo...such a gorgeous girl!