Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009

As a new mom last year I wrote in this post:

Motherhood is everything and more that I hoped it would be! I'm loving it!! This feels like what I was made for.

A whole year later, I still feel the same way!


Just when you thought I was finished with my 2 week long video stretch, I have just one more to share in honor of Mother's Day!



Have a happy Mother's Day...especially to my mom, Sue, my Grandma, and Grandma Jeanne!

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

What a nice video, Kristen. Your video making skills are amazing!!! Love it!

Diane said...

Cayman is the luckiest little girl to have a mom like you.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Unknown said...

Kristen,
What an awesome video!! You deserve such a wonderful tribute! Cayman is so lucky to have you and Mike as parents!
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mary

*Monica said...

soo sweet. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day Kris!!!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

That is an awesome video! She's lucky to have you and you're lucky to have her too!
Happy Mother's day!

Lisa Christine said...

Happy Mothers Day! and thanks for the email.

Sorry that I was giving Alexandra instructions to go potty while I was on the phone with you....lol....not very classy of me :)

Jaden&Kwame's Mommy said...

love the video! actually I love your page.Your page is what got me to make mine.I feel such a connection with you and I have known a lot of your pain.Caymen is so beautiful!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Your videos are done so well! They are so much fun to view over and over!

Thank you for capturing so many feelings in them!

I love you!

Kacey Bode said...

That was GREAT!!!! I am so impressed, you are quite talented! Both you and Cayman are so beautiful, thanks for sharing that video!! I love at the end, Cayman's smiles, I just want to give her a squeeze!!!

Aunt Sam said...

i love when the picture from black in white turned into color with the word "light" from the song!! very creative!!! :):)