Edamame

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I enjoy a good bowl of steamed edamame, either as a snack or as a side dish at dinner.

I once handed Cayman an empty pod to see what she would think of it. I watched her closely to make sure she did not bite off any pieces that she could choke on.

She chewed....
And chewed....
And chewed.... Now when she sees me with my bowl of steamed edamame, she cries and begs for some. I can't figure out why though. There's really no taste to the pods. Maybe she just wants to be like her Mommy. :-)


{Happy Anniversary to my parents~Cayman's Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Kary}

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

Cute Cute!! Her eyes are so beautiful and captivating in these pics (and all of them, of course)!!!

Diane said...

I think she wants to be like mommy.
Look at all those curls!! I love them :)

Diane, Tyler's mom

Ann said...

How cute! She is precious.

Lisa Christine said...

She is a smart girl to want to be like her mommy!

She is looking older in each picture! This one especially with those curly locks and denim jacket! Love it!

Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Kary said...

Such a CUTIE!!!! I bet she would rather have ice cream .... also like her mommy :o)

(Thank you for the Happy Anniversary)

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Of course she wants to be like you!!!
Oh...and that jacket is so adorable!!! She's getting so big so fast!

Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Edamame. My kids LOVE it too!
We buy ours at Sam's. They have individual steam squares that you microwave for 3 minutes...yummy!
She's smart and wants to be like her Mommy. What a cutie pie!