Video, Day 2 ~ Ice Cream

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cayman's reaction in this video is simply priceless!!!

Daddy gives Cayman a bite of ice cream. Her little brow raises, she begins to make a nasty face, and at first you think she's not going to like it, but then a big smile of satisfaction stretches across her face and she wants more!!

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma Cindy said...

AHHHH sooooo cute!!! Makes me want to jump in my vehicle and come snuggle her...or feed her ice cream :o). If she's anything like her mother... ice cream will be on the favorite-things-to-eat list. YUMMY!!!
Still looking for Strawberry Strike Out....

Anonymous said...

Kristen...I love this series you are doing!! Cayman is just awesome and so are you. I love watching her!! And a girl after my own heart...I clap for ice cream too!!

Diane said...

Love it!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Ice cream is delish!!! and Cayman agrees! That's a great big spoon for her tiny little mouth!!

Kristen said...

Jill,

Ha ha, you're right that is a big spoon! Mike was feeding Cayman out of his dish. :)

Lisa Christine said...

Cayman knows yumminess when she tastes it :) Ice Cream is my favorite dessert too!

Grandma S said...

Adorable! I guess we'll be making a lot of trips to DQ whenever Cayman comes to visit.

Cayman's Daddy said...

And Grandmas... Remember that Cayman only likes ice cream when she shares it with her daddy.

Debbie said...

What a sweet video of Cayman! I didn't get a chance to post a comment on yesterday's video...she is doing great developmentally! Wow...keep up the great work, Cayman!

Ann said...

Her smile is perfect. It just tells the whole story!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I literally laughed out loud!!!

Sara said...

HOw cute!!!! Kadyn screams when we give him anything!

Those Pjs are soo cute!! haha :-)

This video made me want to go make a bowl of Icecream.:-)

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so cute.

Amy J. said...

How cute is that! She is such a princess. I love that she claps...she knows what she likes. Cute cute video.