Video, Day 1 ~ Therapies

Monday, April 27, 2009

I love to take pictures! I have oodles and oodles of files on my computer full of pictures and videos. My scrapbooks and frame displays throughout our house reveal that obsession too.

It never gets old looking back through them all.

That is what Cayman and I were doing last evening. We watched several of the videos taken in the last 13 months. It's incredible how far she has come.

Lately, she's hit a stretch where she is doing so many new things. We've been getting out the camera a lot and capturing it all!!

This week I will be sharing a different video each day.

The video I picked to share with you today is from last week's therapy session.

Cayman meets with her Physical and Occupational Therapist once a week, and her Speech Therapist joins them every other week. The video was taken during a week when all three of them were there.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! You can tell her therapists adore her and that she is working really hard!! Go Cayman!!

Sara said...

She is trying sooo hard YAY CAYMAN!

She looks like she is having fun. She is doing sooo good!!

Anonymous said...

Can we pick a video for you to share??!?!?! Let's see....think...think...how about the one of Cayman's daddy and friends playing rock band :o)

My name is Sarah said...

Such a strong girl you are becoming Cayman. You're doing so good.

Mary said...

Wow she is making such great progress. I didn't realize she had started to sign. How fun!!

Anonymous said...

She is doing so awesome! It is such an inspiration to see how far she's come. Give her hugs from us :)

Lisa Christine said...

A few things....

1)I love the argyle socks that the therapist is wearing!

2)I think that Elisabeth and Cayman have the exact same color of hair :)

3) I know that i am not supposed to compare Elisabeth to other babies.....but sometimes I can't help it.....and after watching this video I must say that Cayman is WAY more advanced that Elisabeth. She needs to come to Washington and teach Lizzy a thing or two :)

Anonymous said...

Great Work Cayman!

Diane said...

How awesome is Cayman? Too AWESOME!! I can't believe how well she is sitting up with such little support. I also love the signing. She is amazing.

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

Yeah for signing more!! Now Jack and Cayman can have a conversation!!

Hamza Zakir said...

extremly adorable!

Proud Grandma said...

Isn't she just ADORABLE and AMAZING!!!

Josephine said...

Wow, she's doing so great!! And I love how she clapped her hands for more :) Too cute! Such great sitting up too! She's getting so strong :)

Michelle said...

Wow, she is doing so well! It's great to see her in action. She really is progressing nicely. Thanks for sharing!