Poll Closed

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This past week, I had a poll posted on the right.

Should I Change My Blog Background?

55% Yes
44% No

It's almost even.

I decided to keep the current background but update the banner.

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

good compromise. I like the new banner!

Ann said...

I LOVE the new banner! So cute.

Jill S. said...

OOOOH, cute banner!! I love it!! Will you teach me??? So cute!

Anonymous said...

i voted no because i didn't want to see your cute banner go!! But this one is just as good and just as cute!!! Great changes!!!!! :-)
Hope u guys are having a great week!!!
Valerie

Beth said...

I hadn't even seen the poll!!! BUT..I LOVE the new banner - Cayman is just the cutest little thing - so expressive!!!!!!

Lisa Christine said...

I love polls.....they are always fun :) Maybe I will put one on!

I love your new banner. Cayman is getting so big!

By the way....it is spring break over here in Sorenson land. Which means no school for the kids, no ballet, no soccer, no students coming to the house, no therapy for Elisabeth.....

And that all means that I have a lot of FREE time. And that means that I am determined to FINALLY get to the post office and mail off Cayman's gift!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! she is too cute for words! :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Well then, what was the point of taking a poll? Love the new banner anyway!

Diane said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It goes so well the background.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Cayman's Daddy said...

I voted yes 25 time and I won so where the heck is my new background. I'm going on strike.







...




...


OK, i'm back now.