Stinky from Head to Toe

Monday, March 30, 2009

Who would have thought, that such a cute little girl could be....

so stinky from head...
to toe.
Cayman has always had sweaty feet. When they sweat, they stink.

For the people who think it's impossible for a baby to have stinky feet, I let them smell Cayman's.

Her head sweats in her helmet, making her head smell too. Every time I would take her helmet off I would get a whiff of a familiar aroma that I just could not place what it was. For days I sniffed Cayman's head trying to figure it out what she smelled like. Then one day it hit me....vinegar.

So Cayman's head smells like vinegar, and her feet smell like feet. She's stinky from her head to her toes, except for everything in between.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

Those little toes are so cute- I could just eat them!...or maybe not :) Miles' feet smell like parmesan cheese!

Ann said...

Those may be sweaty feet but they sure are cute feet too! She is such a sweet girl.

Beth said...

OHHHHH!!!! At least she has to looks to pull of the stinkiness!

Bella has that same outfit!

Michelle said...

Thankfully we don't have smell-o-vision on the web! She's just too cute to be stinky!

Actually Owen's feet can get pretty bad too. And his hair from being in that hat all the time to keep his CI on. And we won't even discuss the diapers. My husband is convinced that if their diapers started out smelling that bad when they were first born - before you could get attached to all that cuteness - that we wouldn't have survived as a species. All of the cavemen would have just abandoned the stinky things on a stump somewhere out in the woods.

But the big thing is, what a big girl she is getting to be! For some reason when I looked at the picture of her all stretched out there it struck me that she is getting really tall!

Jill S. said...

Oh, but we love those little toes!!! They are SOOO cute! and she is getting big--and perfectly cute!

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up! I always say my husband smells like bread, Gabe smells like dill and Matthew smells like VINEGAR!! :)

Lisa Christine said...

She's so "stinkin' cute"....LOL

*Monica said...

I am sorry, did you say little girl???? Cuz that looks like one long pony legged girl to me!

My firstborn Nico has had stinky feet from day one. It happens.

Tara said...

Lol when we would take Michelle's DocBand off her head would smell like alchohol because that is what we had to clean the helmet with! It was gross! And she sweated so bad in it it was ridiculous!

Grandma S said...

Stinky feet...just like her daddy's.

Diane said...

Those feet are just too stinkin cute, but I mean stinkin in a good way.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sara said...

She is stinkin cute from head to toe!!!

My name is Sarah said...

they may be stinky, but they are the cutest little toes.