Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing in her very own room for the first time!
In my last post, I wrote about how big Cayman looks. In this picture, I have to say she looks so tiny sitting in the middle of her room.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

what a cutie!! She sure has a nice big room! Looks like you're settling in nicely!

Anonymous said...

That is a big room!! So cute! Glad all is going well with getting settled.

Carey said...

SO CUTE! She does look so tiny in that picture :)

Lisa Christine said...

Her own room! What a big girl! (but yes, I agree....she does look tiny in the midst of it all)

Josephine said...

Oh, she does look tiny!! What a nice room! I hope you're having fun getting settled in :)

Stephanie said...

What a big room!! She look soo cute!!! Im sure yall are enjoying your new home!!

Anonymous said...

Her new room looks lovely though

Kacey Bode said...

She looks so tiny sitting in her room : ) Very cute. Ella is enjoying her first room all of her own too!

Unknown said...

hehehehe... She does look tiny! So cute!

Diane said...

I would have to agree...she does look tiny. At least she has a big enough room to grow into.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh my gosh! Her room is HUGE!! She is going to have so much fun playing in there!

Anonymous said...

Tell Cayman we got an invitation in the mail today and we really really hope to make it there!!! :-) Ashalyn and I just may go shopping today for it actually!! :-)
Valerie

Nicole said...

She does look very tiny in that pic, but so cute! Congrats on the house.