Bunny Collage

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My favorite page in Cayman's baby book is this bunny collage. Starting at 2 months of age, I took her picture every month laying on this ginormous bunny, except for the 5th month. I guess I forgot to do it that month. It happens!

There is just one more picture I need to get printed, the 12th month, and the first year's collage is complete!

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

It's perfect!!!!! What a great idea you had!

Anonymous said...

Yeah have to ditto the Lisa, great idea!

Beth said...

That is a great idea!!!!

Jill S. said...

Wow, that really shows how much Cayman grew! Good idea!

Josephine said...

That is TOO cute!! What a fun idea!

Diane said...

Too cute. I love how it really shows how much she has grown.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

So very cute!! I take a picture of the kids on their birthdays in one of Matt's white shirts...and I somehow forgot to do it for my older 2 last year! Oh well! Very cute...share more! :)