Calling All Prayer Warriors

Monday, March 2, 2009

My faithful prayer warriors, I come to you with a heavy heart today. There are two little kiddos that lie in a hospital bed very sick and need your prayers!

Elisabeth is 17 months old

Matthew is 9 months old.

They were both born with Hydrocephalus just like Cayman, which is what brought me to know these amazing families. Their mom's, Lisa and Jill, have become some of my dearest friends. We have traveled this journey together through the good and the bad. Even though I have never met these families in person, they feel as though they are my family. Oh how I wish there were not so many miles that separates us. I long to show my love and support to them in person during this difficult time for them.

Please be in prayer for these kiddos and their families. We hope for a full recovery and they will be back home very soon.

To stop by and leave a comment on their blogs letting them know the throne is being stormed with prayers for them click

here for Elisabeth

and

here for Matthew.

Thank you, my precious prayer warriors! I am so grateful for you!

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Ann said...

I've been storming heaven for Elisabeth and Matthew has been added to my list. Jason could use some prayers too. I'm posting about his darn ears again tomorrow.

Jill S. said...

Kristen,
I am so blessed to be able to call you friend. I sure do wish we were closer! Maybe when we're in-laws we'll have to be closer! :) Matthew is holding his own. We're hoping we'll go home in a couple days.

Thanks for storming heaven for us! We love you guys.

Beth said...

Thinking and praying for both little ones and their families!!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Thanks for the prayers! They are being felt strong in washington :)

Anonymous said...

You are soooo adorable kristen:) I love how you sent elisabeth the bear and balloon. your toooo sweet!!!! I cannot believe cayman is going to be 1. wow!!!! Give her hugs from us tri-cities people!!!hahahahahaha...take care