It's a Birthday Party!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cayman is almost a year old!

Life has been so good to us this past year! A baby girl that once was uncertain would remain here has now almost completed her first year of life!

How exciting!!

Cayman is just amazing!! Completely perfect in every way!!

Her birthday is a real reason to celebrate!

Please save the date and join us on Saturday the 21st of March for Cayman's 1st Birthday party.

Email or call me for time and location details.

**Gifts are not necessary. What Cayman wants most is hugs and kisses.

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Ann said...

Oh it's just to far to travel but I will be with y'all in spirit and celebrating in Washington. What an amazing little girl!

Anonymous said...

Party Party Party Party

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it's been a year already!! She is such a strong beautiful little girl!! But yet so big and grown!!!!!
And now u have a beautiful place for her birthday party as well!! Congrats!!!
Love ya,
Valerie

Jill S. said...

One year already!! I remember following your blog like a vulture 1 year ago awaiting her arival! The time has gone so fast! I can't believe it! I so wish we lived closer! We would come in a heartbeat! Hope your move-in to your new home is going well!

Love from Nebraska,

Jill, Matthew and family

Kendra said...

Holy moly! I just realized that when you moved, you came back west from Toledo! I'm only 15 minutes away, and spend much time in the park during the summer for industrial league softball. Maybe we can walk this summer! :)
And I'll do my best to make it on the 21st. I want to snuggle that adorable little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a beautiful picture! :) I can't wait to see how the celebration turns out!!

Diane said...

She is growing up so fast. I'm sure you are thinking where did this year go.
She is a darling!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest picture I've ever seen! And we've seen some cute ones! :) I'm so glad I've gotten to know you over this past year!