The Bunny, the Bunny, Whoa I Love the Bunny

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12 Months Old!

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

Wow - almost as big as the bunny!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE

Sherri said...

What a sweet heart! Thanks for putting the bunny song in my head :)

Kristen said...

Sherri,

When I titled this post I wondered if anyone would know what it was from. I thought of you and knew, "Sherri will get it!" :o)

Anonymous said...

i think she loves the bunny!! :)

Mrs. Smith said...

Kristin, I'm cracking up b/c I just posted a blog a couple weeks ago, same title! :) Gotta Love Veggie Tales!

Sheila
www.smithtribestories.blogspot.com

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

I love the bunny song! haha That picture is great! What a blessing she is and her smile is so contagious. I needed that today! Love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!

Debbie said...

She is just too sweet! And look how much she has grown...they do grow fast!

*Monica said...

Great now it is stuck in MY head too and right before bedtime!

She is getting huge and more beautiful each picture that I see!

Anonymous said...

ohhh....i know the bunny song too! haha. :) i forgot to mention that earlier!! haha.

Lisa Christine said...

12 months! Wow!

And just so you know....I still have Cayman's present sitting downstairs waiting to be mailed! I can't believe how a simple task like going to the post office is taking me weeks! So sorry! But please know that it is coming :)