Play Til You Drop

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Napping after a busy afternoon of therapy evaluations {Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy}.

18 Showin' Comment Love:

Sara said...

that looks comfy....my turn to sleep zzzzzz

Jill S. said...

Oh, my! Cayman is so cute! How did all of her evals go??

Jill S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awww!!!! That's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that photo is too cute!

Sherri said...

Priceless!!

Ann said...

So sweet!

Amy J. said...

How does she sleep with her nose squished down like that!? And I really don't think anyone else could sleep like that and still look adorable.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! She is sooooooooo sweet!

Diane said...

Too Cute...sweet dreams Cayman!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kristen said...

Jill,

Cayman's therapy eval's went OK. She really hates physical therapy. She does this fake cry thing. I'll have to try and get a video sometime. But she needs physical and occupational therapy every week. In gross and fine motor skills she's around a 6 month old. And while she is right on track with language skills she is going to have speech therapy every other week since she's approaching the age when a child makes a giant leap in their skills and hopefully this will help her make that leap.

Lisa Christine said...

That is one of my all time FAVORITE pictures of Cayman!

What a busy day! Elisabeth was pooped just from speech therapy...I couldn't imagine having all 3 in one day!

Beth said...

awwww...too cute!!!!

Josephine said...

This photo made me laugh out loud!!! I love it!! Poor sweet girl - worked to exhaustion!

Anonymous said...

Awwww.....god love her...she's so damn sweet!!

libbie said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the nice comment! Lisa has shown me some of the hats you have made for Elisabeth and they are adorable! Hopefully someday I will be able to make some cute hats like that.

I think your baby Cayman is absolutely gorgeous. Just looking and reading through your blog is so inspiring. You and your husband are amazing parents and wonderful people!

Hamza Zakir said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww sooo cute! my son is having therapy evaluation tommorow!

Kendra said...

This is just adorable!