Mickey D's

Monday, February 23, 2009

On Saturday we enjoyed a fun afternoon at McDonald's Play Zone with Cayman's cousins Sidney and CeCe.

Cayman tried a taste of a french fry...it was just Ok.
She really liked the ice cream...

but her absolute favorite was cuddling with Grandma Sue.

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

Got to love Mickey D's! Good choice on the ice cream, Cayman. It took me awhile to catch up with your blog while we've been gone. In regards to the helmet and people avoidance, don't let it get to you and Mike said it perfect. Kuddos go out to everyone that acknowledges anyone that is not 'typical'. We really do appreciate it.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Is Cayman wearing sneakers!?

So grown up!

And can she really chew a french fry? Or did she just taste the salt?

(I am full of questions tonight!)

Sara said...

Oh how fun...now I want a big mac :) lol

I have a surprise that I am making for you :-) I'll post it on my page when I'm done :-)

Josephine said...

Oh, how I love cuddly babies! Avery was a cuddler, my son is not :(

Allison said...

So fun seeing all my cousin's little girls cute & playing!! :)

Kristen said...

Sara,

A surprise?! I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited!!

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Yes Cayman is wearing sneakers. They are so cute and tiny. My mom found them for her. Cayman loves to kick her feet against stuff when she is wearing them. I think she likes the pounding noise.

She can't chew a french fry, she just licks the salt.

Amy J. said...

Ok...so I loved the title of your last post! And I truly do believe that people are so worried about offending you that they don't know what to say. Dang human race! :) I love that her helmet is pink! Nothing like a touch of femininity (wow I know that is spelled wrong) to help tell the world, "I'm a beautiful little angel of a girl, so look past my helmet and see me!"

Unknown said...

I agree with Cayman. Ice cream beats french fries.

Anonymous said...

everyone seems to be really interested in whatever dad is holding in the one pic. haha.

I'm pretty sure i have the three cutest nieces ever!!! :)

Kendra said...

Yay for the playplace! Some day Cayman will be sliding and climbing around in it too! :)