One of My Most Favorite Sounds

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I can't imagine a better way to share my 300th post with you than to share the sweet sound of Cayman's laugh. Not only does she find tearing paper funny, she now finds her Daddy hilarious too.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! Love her laugh!

*Monica said...

Don't tell my niece but Cayman is seriously closing in on "favorite girl baby ever"

She is so precious.

Jennifer said...

She has the sweetest laugh I've ever heard! LOVE IT!

Mary said...

There is simply nothing better than the sounds of children laughing. Love it!!!

Sara said...

She is sooo cute! That really made my day! I find myself makeing those little noises when I am sitting there doing nothing. Kadyn has that effect on me! haha. She is adorable

Lisa Christine said...

Congrats on 300! I've loved each and every post :)

!nd Cayman...what a fun personality she has. Your home will always be filled with sweet laughter...that's for sure!

Diane said...

LOVE IT!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

That is great! Thanks for sharing it and brightening my day!

Kacey Bode said...

Okay, that has to now be one of my most favorite sounds too!! Cayman has an infectious laugh, both my kids came running over to the computer and started laughing too! SO CUTE!!