What Cracks You Up?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Recently I discovered Cayman cracks up over the sound of paper tearing.

It happened the other day when I was multitasking. I was holding Cayman, I had a bottle propped up so she could eat while I opened my mail. Every time I tore an envelope she would stop sucking and laugh!

Later, I decided to test it and see if it was coincidental or if the sound of ripping paper was indeed hilarious to her!

Have a look...

20 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

That's awesome! Her laugh is sooooooo incredibly cute and contagious! Watching that made my day. We have yet to make Macy laugh that long & hard... maybe I'll try ripping paper & see if that works! :) We miss you guys and hope you're doing well!

Lisa

Shannon said...

That may very well be THE cutest thing I have ever seen and heard! I watched the video like 3 times and was laughing right along with her! What a great discovery! :)

Anonymous said...

That's my babys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that is SO funny! She has such a cute laugh. It's contagious!

Diane said...

That is what I call cheap entertainment!! Her laugh is so cute and contagious. I'll be sure to go back to that video if I ever need a laugh myself.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Oh my goodness was that ever cute! I had to watch it twice. She sure is a sweetheart. I just love her to pieces

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her laugh -she is so darn cute!! This video made my day. Keegan had to climb up in my lap to watch the video too. :o) We got him to say Cayman today!! He loves her! :o) I can't tell you how much joy her laugh gave me today!! It was the best!!

Sherri said...

This is so hilarious!!!! Miles was laughing with her when we watched it ;) To reply to the comment you left on our blog---yes! It is amazing that Miles is army crawling, but Cayman seems to be following the same schedule as Miles, so get ready! He started sitting at 10 months and rolling all over the place at 11 months...Aren't they amazing!?

*Monica said...

I love how the most unpredictable things can make a baby laugh!!

Jack thinks spitting in the sink is hysterical.

We put it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kDJEQJ758&feature=channel_page

Tara said...

So stinkin hilarious!! I love how babies find things funny that just normally wouldn't be. She is adorable!

Krissy said...

That was soooooooooooo cute!! I love her laugh and her gummy smile!
Thank you for posting that, I loved it!

Unknown said...

That IS ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Olivia watched it with me and thought it was hilarious! How sweet. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lisa Christine said...

That was stinkin' HILARIOUS! She has an adorable laugh. We find that Elisabeth giggles when we blow the dog whistle....though not nearly as hard as Cayman was laughing. She was in stitches!

Jennifer said...

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day. She is SO cute!!!

Jennifer Owens said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You need to send that America's funniest videos. I love her laugh. I was laughing so hard. I can't wait to see what she thinks of this as you are playing this at her bridal shower.

Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing ever!! There is nothing like a baby belly laughing!! We didnt get laughs like that from Ella till way after her 1st birthday, she is still really hard to get to laugh, my guess is that we aren't funny, perhaps I should try ripping paper!!!
Well better stop writing, Hunter is demanding we watch that "cute baby laughing so hard."

Sara said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!

I am so glad she is making great use of those adoarble pj's too.

:-)

She is sooooo cute!

Josephine said...

That's too cute! When Avery was a baby - and now my second baby too - thought it was hilarious when someone sneezed. It never failed to crack her up, even if it was fake sneezes, and now my son is finding the same thing funny too :)

Sarah M said...

What a beautiful sound! I love how much joy kids bring into the world!