Bryson Needs Your Prayers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This beautiful little guy is Bryson. He's 4 months old. I heard about him just this morning. Bryson has been diagnosed with cancer. The tumor is so large on his kidney that they have to shrink it with chemo before they can remove it. Overall the preliminary report does not look good. My heart just breaks for this family. I feel my spirit in constant prayer for them.

I call on you my precious prayer warriors. Cayman has been surrounded by your faithful prayers for so long and I marvel everyday over the miracle that she is. Will you please pray for Bryson too? And his parents. It must feel like they are caught in a nightmare they can't wake up from.

Thank you!

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I will pray and send good thoughts their way. :)

Lindsay said...

Thank you for putting little Bryson on your blog for prayers. I work with Brysons mommy and I know we have followed your story because Jen works with us too. The power of prayer will prevail! We are all so crushed at all of this happening.

ps. I can't wait to see the renovations on the new house. It sure is stuck in another era!! :)

Ann said...

Praying and have passed it along to other prayer warriors.

Sara said...

I will pray hard for that cute little boy and his family. We will include him in Kadyn and Mines prayer everynight

Tammy said...

My prayers go out for him.

Diane said...

I will keep Bryson and his family in my prayers. My heart goes out to them.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Patti said...

Praying for Bryson, God is faithful! I found your blog a long time ago, can't remember where, but I thought your story was so encouraging that I bookmarked it. Cayman is just beautiful and I have enjoyed watching her grow as a "lurker" I guess. That is what blogs are for though, right? :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'll be praying for Bryson!! Do you know if he has a blog or caringbridge page?

Kristen said...

Bryson's caringbridge page is:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/babybryson