4 Years Old!!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

She loves cake, princesses, and the color blue. She is a natural at singing and dancing. She just might star on American Idol someday.

Happy Birthday wishes to my sweet little sister, Madison!!

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

OH my goodness!!! I can't believe she is 4 already!!! Happy Birthday Madison!

*Monica said...

I love her expressive face.

Happy Birthday

Lisa Christine said...

Madison and Lorelai are only a few months apart!

Happy Birthday

(love that picture)

Tara said...

Isn't she just the sweetest!!! I love the expessrion on her face! Hey her and James can star on American Idol together! lol! He loves singing too. Happy Birthday Madison!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madison!! It's hard to believe that she is 4 already. I remember when she came home from the hospital!

I miss you Madison - tell your mommy and sister they need to bring you to Arizona!! :O)

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!

My name is Sarah said...

Happy, Happy 4th Birthday Madison.

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!!