One Year Ago

Friday, November 7, 2008

I am responding to my public's cry for more pictures and stories. Let me first just say how terribly cocky and loved I feel that there are so many that enjoy traveling our journey with us daily.

One year ago today Cayman looked like this:This was the ultrasound where we found out the exciting news that we were having a girl! It is also the ultrasound that told us that she would be born with hydrocephalus. It is difficult to think back to that day, but it's so beautiful to see where we are at today. We have been so blessed.

Here's Cayman a year later (the bunny slippers are almost as cute as she is!):

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Tara said...

Isn't it amazing? As hard as it is to look back at the hard it's just so awesome to see the good!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Wow...what a gift she is! I still can't wait to meet her! Miss you guys.

Mary said...

Wow what a year it has been for your family. I'm so glad I've been able to get to know you and watch Cayman grow even it if it just through the computer. She is an amazing little girls that has acomplished more in one year that some do in a lifetime.

Jill S. said...

Wow, Amazing!!! What a whirlwind year! She is so beautiful!! We're also coming up here in a couple of months on our '1 year'. Crazy to think! Thanks for being such a great friend!

Beth said...

LOVE THE SLIPPERS!!! She is just too stinkin' cute! I love the pics- the more the better!! I try to check the blog every day but sometimes between work and my two little ones (soon to be three) - I miss a day or two!

Kacey Bode said...

Bunny slippers are cute, but nowhere near as cute as the girl they are on!! Wow, what a journey you have traveled in a year, and the outcome is certainly worth it!! Give that cutie a kiss for me and Ella!

Sara said...

It was two years ago for me yesterday when i found out i was pregnant!!!!

I cried a little lol!

She is the cutest!!!! I hope to see her again!

Lisa Christine said...

hmmm....I was sure that she had been wearing an Ohio State hat in that first picture...LOL

What a blessed year to give you beautiful, wonderful Cayman :)

Kendra said...

She is just precious!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh the LOVE the bunny slippers. Cayman is so precious.

Anonymous said...

I love the bunny slippers!! hehe! :):)

Anonymous said...

that is the most adorable outfit ever. i love pictures. time flies so fast, it's scary. but fun to look for what's ahead.
amyk