Vote

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Good luck to the McCain-Palin campaign today. They earned my vote.

God Bless America.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

MINE TOO!!! I havn't voted yet...but I will!! hopefully they can pull it out.

I'm in class right now. It's so much fun!! haha...jk!!

Cayman looks so cute! give her a big hug and kiss from her favorite aunt sam! :)

Lisa Christine said...

Keeping my fingers crossed! Come on fellow Americans...don't let me down!

Anonymous said...

you make your bro ohhh sooooo proud!!!

Anonymous said...

to aunt sam:: youre only her favorite aunt because I'm an uncle....lucky you

Anonymous said...

To uncle tyson:: whatever....I'm wayy cooler than you...any day! :)

Anonymous said...

to aunt sam:: maybe on a really cold day...if you were a boy, you'd be Uncle Sam,, yeah real cool

The Donald said...

Get all your fellow Ohioans to rise up and defeat the Marxist!

Kristen said...

Ok you two, Cayman says stop fighting on her blog. She loves you both! :)

Anonymous said...

haha...okay, i'll stop....but only because I love Cayman! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to know why Aunt Sam is making all of these comments instead of paying attention if she is in class right now!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Kristen,
What is the dosage on that Intramax? It looks like something that I would give to Savannah, especially! I was wondering how long a bottle lasts?

Amy Flege said...

Just stopping by to say how beautiful you daughter is . We check in often and its so good to see her doing so well!

Anonymous said...

haha, i've realized I'm an obsessive Cayman blog watcher!!!! I missing seeing pictures of her!!!! and hearing all the new and exciting things she's doing!! Hope all is well!!!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

DO YOU HAVE BLOGGER'S BLOCK??? HASN'T MIKE NATURALLY GIVEN YOU ANY MATERIAL TO WRITE ABOUT... OR MAYBE IT'S THINGS HE WON'T LET YOU WRITE ABOUT... HEEE HEEE... WE MISS HEARING FROM YOU AND SEEING PICTURES......... ;O( ..... TAKE CARE.....