My Personal Top Tens

Sunday, November 9, 2008

What I'm not crazy about

  1. Crowds.
  2. Mail piles.
  3. Unfinished projects.
  4. Nasty Ohio winters.
  5. Spit up with no burp cloth handy.
  6. Mike's cold feet touching me.
  7. Clothes hanging out of dresser drawers.
  8. A wrinkle in my sock.
  9. Pant-in-shoe disease (when the pant cuff gets stuck in the top of your shoe when you walk).
  10. Dead car battery (Our van apparently needs a new battery. We've had to jump it twice.)
Modern Conveniences
I wouldn't want to live without
  1. Labtop.
  2. Digital camera.
  3. Adobe Photoshop.
  4. Scanner/Printer combo.
  5. Email/internet.
  6. Cell Phone.
  7. GPS.
  8. Automatic van door opener.
  9. Google 411.
  10. Washer & Dryer.
Things to see & do before I die
  1. Visit Hawaii.
  2. Tour Italy.
  3. Take a cruise.
  4. Give blood.
  5. Horseback riding.
  6. Own a house again.
  7. Take Cayman to Cayman Islands.
  8. Whale watching tour.
  9. Swim with the dolphins.
  10. Overcome my arachnophobia.
Things I would totally SPLURGE on if funds were unlimited
  1. Build our dream house.
  2. Pottery Barn decor.
  3. Regular spa treatments.
  4. Personal trainer.
  5. Travel the world.
  6. Professional photography.
  7. Yarn.
  8. Gourmet food.
  9. Clothes.
  10. Convertible.
The BEST feelings
  1. Being with Mike and Cayman at home.
  2. A totally clean and organized house.
  3. Good health.
  4. Strong connection to God.
  5. Financial security.
  6. Hearing Cayman laugh.
  7. Christmas time.
  8. Receiving blog comments.
  9. Watching Cayman accomplish milestones.
  10. Being unconditionally loved.
I tag anyone that reads this and wants to create their top 10 list. If you do post your top ten I would love it if you left me a comment telling me so I can come check out your Personal Top Tens.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Sara said...

Thank you for giving me something fun to do while I am at this hospital. I had fun thinking of these things. :-)

Jennifer said...

Come check out mine! That was fun!!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha....my best thing was being warm in the winter...not water. hee hee But, being warm in the water is good, I guess...if it's not a "warm spot". ha ha

Ann said...

Ok completed and posted!

Carey said...

What a great thing to do! Mine is all done for ya to read :) I think you'll find a lot of mine are similar to yours!

Lisa Christine said...

It's a shame that we live so far apart because we have SO much in common. Pretty much each of your lists I was saying "yep..met too"

By the way...automatic sliding doors on the van...the best invention ever!

Diane said...

That was so much fun! I read some good ones from others that I had to put on my list.

I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Precious:)

Diane, Tyler's mom

Aimee said...

I did my own version since I thought this was a fun post.
Check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

I still think a condo on a cruise ship would be a good idea.