How Many Ways ...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can You Pose With Your Hands?

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She really is just the most adorable thing! Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane said...

How adorable!! Cayman was definately ready for her photo shoot.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

she is sooooo cute!! hopefully i'll get to see her and you...and mike sometime this weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

No matter how bad my day is - when I sit down and see new pictures of Cayman all the "bad stuff" just goes away! She ALWAYS brings such a big smile to my face and can make the worst days bright! We love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa Christine said...

She is starting to look grown up! And her hair is really growing.

And as far as your comment to me, I would never have seen that as boasting. And I am SO glad that you did share that with me. It is faith building to see prayers be answered and miracles occur. Thank you so much for your prayers on Elisabeth's behalf. I feel so blessed that there are so many who care about my little baby :)

Have a most happy and blessed Thanksgiving :)

Ann said...

Too cute! Jason can get his whole fist in his mouth but its not as cute as all the things Cayman does!

Anonymous said...

She is much cuter in person. :)

Sara said...

I agree with Caymans Daddy!!! haha. She is cute either way, but in person, she is adorable as can be!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. Ck out my little boy.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/kellerthomasbreuer

Brooke